Day Seven: 4 Turn Offs
1. Arrogance. Please don’t act like you’re the sh*t, because you probably aren’t. And if you are the sh*t, that means you’re cool enough not to act like it. 2. Hard drugs. 3. A bad haircut 4. Immaturity. I’m not talking about being goofy, silly or crazy. I’m talking about you not being a man when you need to be.
Day Six: 5 People Who Mean A Lot
[in no order whatsoever] 1. Parents [since they insist on being a unified front i will group them as such] 2. Cydney 3. Bethany 4. Taylor 5. My Aunt
Day Five: 6 Things You Wish You've Never Done
Ohhhh boy… 1. Ate so much pizza/cookies/candy etc. throughout the years 2. Yelled at my parents 3. Spent so much $$ on dance 4. Said no. 5. Said yes. 6. Danced with a creeper the first time I went clubbing. HA, oh to be seventeen :p
10 things 10 F A V O R I T E S TV show: Friends<3, Greek, Modern Family Flower: hibiscus, roses Alcohol: depends. usually something sweet. Movie: (500) Days of Summer currently Color: green, pink, purble Sport: to watch—football, soccer; to play—volleyball Mall: South Coast Plaza I guess? Idk haha Music: Indie rock & alternative 10 F A C T S Hometown: South...
Day Four: 7 Things That Cross Your Mind A lot
1. My weight 2. Cupcakes 3. My future 4. A boy or two 5. My best friends 6. Jesus <3 7. Quotes
Day 3: Eight ways to win my heart.
1. Make me laugh 2. Buy me frozen yogurt/cupcakes. 3. Love God first. 4. Take me to Disneyland. 5. Like my music as much as I do. 6. Smell really good. 7. Like sports and being outdoors 8. Like me for me.
Day Two: 9 Things About Yourself
1. I’m left-handed, and I feel a bond with anyone else who is. 2. I haven’t gone on a date in over a year. And I really don’t mind. 3. This one time at band camp… haha no, kidding. Umm… current favorite television shows: Modern Family, Greek, and Friends [always] 4. I have a love/hate relationship with carbs and cookies. 5. If I had all the time and money in the...
Day One: 10 Things to 10 People
1. I’m so excited to be roomies next year :] I hope we don’t get sick of living in the same space but I highly, highly doubt it since we’re basically living together most of the time anyway. We’re going to be a little crazy and cry a few tears, have lots of laughs, and make some mistakes. It’s going to be life full throttle. STOKED. Definitely glad we met :) 2. My...
10 Days Tumblr Challenge
always-inspire: Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two...
I didn’t get much homework done today which is fine. However, I was blessed to have several wonderful conversations with several people :) It’s amazing how just talking with someone for an hour, or even twenty minutes can teach you so much and inspire you. I love it. For example, today at lunch I was chatting with two dear classmates like we do every Wednesday. Someone we know just...
Just a recommendation:
(500) Days of Summer is an EXCELLENT V-day movie for singles. It’s a chick flick with great music, great dialogue, great fashion and not a totally sappy ending. It’s one of my favorites :) And Happy Valentine’s Day! <3
I was productive. Despite the crappiness of the morning/afternoon, it ended well. So… good day.
Here's to a new week.
I pray for peace, strength, and self-discipline.
I’m really glad that it was all about Harry Potter when I was in middle...
What God taught me in 2010: →
can be perfectly summed up in this wonderful paragraph(s): kiamoko: “Everyone longs to give themselves to someone, to have a deep soul relation with another. To be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God, to a Christian, says…No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and content with being loved by me alone. With giving yourself totally and unreservedly to…
That one annoying person who really wants to be...
i’m sorry. i just laughed out loud so i had to reblog. fuck-yeah-tumblrs-best-posts: This post has been featured on The Best of Tumblr Blog - Found on the blog of endless-facade: They always get overexcited when they see you. They follow you everywhere. They agree with everything you say. They laugh at your lame jokes even if they’re not funny. And whenever you see them,...
Spring 2011 Schedule
Monday: 9:30-10:30 - Chapel 10:30-11:45 - Theo II 12:00-3:00 - Work 3:00-4:15 - Media, Culture & Religion 4:30-5:30 - PR Practicum 6:00-8:00 - Campaigns & Cases In PR Tuesday: 9:00-3:00 - Internship Wednesday: 8:30-9:20 - Media Career Readiness (still don’t know what that means, exactly) 9:30-10:30 - Chapel 10:30-11:45 - Theo II 1:00-3:00 - Work 3:00-4:15 - Media,...