Day Ten: 1 person you can trust
God. I don’t put trust in people anymore.
Day Nine: Two Things You Wish You Could Do
1. Fly … ever since I was a little girl I’ve had dreams of flying. I would run and take off into the air in the most glorious state of joy. As the dream began to end, I always got lower and lower to the ground, until I couldn’t fly at all. And then I woke up. I still have this dream sometimes. It’s the only continuing dream I have. I just want to fly. 2. Function off of 2...
30 Day Challenge; Day Five & Six
—tell us your three favorite colors— Green… because it’s peaceful, serene and looks good with my skin tone Purple… It’s not as girly as pink, but not as dreary as black. Pink… Because I’m a girl. —your favorite season, and why— ~Summer~ With the exception of this past summer, I’ve always had a blast. There’s just...
Day Eight: 3 words you can't go a day without...
1. “Like” sad but true 2. Love 3. Fsho
30 Day Challenge; Day Four
—write about your closest friends— 1. Bethany: This girl… I’ve known her since i was six years old. That’s almost fourteen years. There’s too much to write in a little blog about why she’s one of my closest friends. All I can say is, I value her as one of my nearest and dearest, truest friends ever. I’m so lucky to have her in my life, despite any...
30 Day Challenge; Day Three
—tell us about your favorite television program— Friends. Without a doubt, Friends. I always knew about the show, my parents used to watch it religiously. But I never really bothered to watch it until summer 2009, when I fell tragically ill for a solid week. The first week of summer. So I flipped open my laptop, logged onto YouTube and started watching Friends. By December I had...
Day Seven: 4 Memories You Won't Forget
There are a TON of memories in my life I won’t forget. So to make it easier, I’m going to choose four memories within this semester I won’t forget: 1. Dancing up a storm at GlowFest, to the point of puking 2. Washington D.C. 3. Roadtrip to UCSB, listening to awesome songs and driving up the coast 4. Staying up all night to watch the sunrise
Day Six: 5 Things You Can't Live Without
1. God… He’s kind of the reason we’re here in the first place. 2. Friends/family … obvi 3. Music 4. Beauty [not in me, in the world hahaha]… to live in a dull world would be something of a nightmare. 5. Frozen yogurt = sanity
30-Day Challenge; Day Two
—talk about your piercings/tattoos— I’m prone to infections, I’ve decided. I only have my earlobes pierced. I got that done when I was 13. Then I got my cartilage pierced two summers ago. My friend did it for me and it worked but the earring wasn’t sterling silver so it got really gross and I had to take it out. I haven’t had the ambition, money or time to...
Day Five: 6 Songs You're Addicted To
[currently] 1. Erase Me - Kid Cudi 2. Edge of Desire - John Mayer 3. Collide - Howie Day 4. Bottoms Up -Trey Songz 5. Kiss A Girl - Keith Urban 6. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry not the best taste, but I’m just in that kind of mood haha.
30-Day Challenge; Day One
—your middle name and how you feel about it— My middle name is Akemi. It’s a Japanese name & the translation means ‘Bright and Beautiful.’ On my mom’s side, every girl is given either a first or middle name ending in “mi”, so I got Akemi. I absolutely love my middle name. I love that it’s unique, that it is a tribute to the Japanese...
Day Four: 7 Fears/Phobias
1. Vomiting … i haven’t since I was about ten years old, and it creeps me out when people throw up in front of me. not sure why. 2. Spiders 3. Dark hallways in big houses … have you seen any scary movies? 4. People dressed in huge animal costumes 5. Slugs … ew. 6. Fear of rejection 7. Fear of being alone forever
Day Three: 8 Things That Annoy You
1. People flaking for bullsh*t reasons 2. Feeling fat 3. Group projects 4. Attention whores 5. Slow drivers who switch lanes at the exact same time you do! 6. Biola, occasionally 7. Secret Life Of The American Teenager 8. Close mindedness
Day Two: 9 things you do every day.
1. Brush my teeth 2. Check facebook 3. Write—a poem, a quote, a chapter, a blurb 4. Read CollegeCandy and CollegeFashion :p 5. Pray 6. Smile 7. Text 8. Listen to music 9. Sleep
Day One: 10 Random Facts
1. I think Uggs are hideous but I will wear them because they’re comfortable. 2. If it weren’t for the radio I would never listen to hip-hop or pop. 3. Friends is my favorite television show. Ever. 4. I have traveled to over 20 states in the U.S. From what I have seen, I can only function in California or on the East Coast. 5. Sometimes I use big words when I speak. Or words...
10 days: here we go :)
missssramos: Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself. Day 2: Nine things you do everyday. Day 3: Eight things that annoy you. Day 4: Seven fears/phobias. Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to. Day 6: Five things you can’t live without. Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget. Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using. Day 9: Two things you wish you could do. Day 10: One...
to two specific people:
5449.) Sometimes, I just wish we were still the best of friends.
I’ve had plenty of crushes. I’ve had plenty of “flings.”...
People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants....– (via idareyoutoclickthis)
Why is patience so important? Because it makes us pay attention.– Paulo Coelho (via julie911)
a year ago.
a year ago I could tell you I wasn’t okay. I could tell you that it wasn’t okay for me to be alone because the hurt was just too much. I could sing the words to every sad song, I could cry at the drop of a hat, I could pretend like everything was okay. I would drive home every weekend and freak out because I didn’t know who I was. I would eat lots of junk food because I was...